question

mavo avatar image
mavo asked

MP increases the frequency -the MPPT in parallel does not reduce the Power - what happens?

Hello, its my first time here. The main part of my question should be in the headline? The main is off.

The inverter works( batteries are chared) . What happens, if there is a fault in the MPPT, and it is not reducing its power automaticaly ?

Does the inverter stops his operation without other problems in a short time, or will its power become smaller, controlled by the higher temperatures of the inverter? Does anyone knews about this protection case? Grüße Matthias

knowledge base
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
greendovefarms avatar image
greendovefarms answered ·

Hi Mavo

Are you using a PV-AC inverter as well as a DC to AC inverter ?

Eg Fronius (or similar with frequency shifting) and a Multiplus ?

What is the makeup of your system ?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mavo avatar image
mavo answered ·

Hi G.D.Fs, I like the "behavior" of the MP2s and the fact,that I found them - but as an electronic one I would like to know more about them. - to make use of it with a great MTBF

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic