question

Tony avatar image
Tony asked

[solved] MK3 to USB powers off the Quatro

Hi, My MK3 to USB Interface causes my Quattro 8000 to power off for approx. 10 seconds and then power is restored. This happens every time. Have tried it on a Windows11 PC, Windows 11 Laptop and a Android Tablet with the same problem. With the MK3 left plugged into the Quattro it's OK, only when the USB is connected to a device does the problem occur. Any suggestions/help would be much appreciated. Tony

mk3-usb
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Tony

Do you unplug the GX when you connect your MK3 to the Quattro?

if not then do that.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Tony avatar image Tony commented ·

No I didn't do that. I will try that later, I'm not to popular at the moment with the power going off!!

I'm assuming you mean the internet cable?

Thanks for the suggestion.

Tony

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ Tony commented ·
The one plugged into the VE bus on the inverter. Yes.

0 Likes 0 ·
Tony avatar image Tony Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Thanks Alexandra for your help but even with VE Bus cable removed it still powered off. After updating the firmware the problem went away. So either the update or the returning to factory default settings cured my problem.

Tony

1 Like 1 ·
brendongarikai avatar image
brendongarikai answered ·

Make sure there is no connection between cerbo before you start configurations

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic