question

frankhartkopf avatar image
frankhartkopf asked

Global Link After three weeks voltage Drop!

The voltage of my LifePO4-Battery Bulltron Polar 165 Ah dropped for some hours. During that period the GL520 voltage readings showed gaps. After some hours the voltage was back to 13,25 V and stable with continous readings. Any idea, what might have caused the Problem? The Battery is only 10 month old. Bulltron 165Ah Polar version. All loads are disconnectef, but the BMV 720, which is conected via VE-Direct cable to the GL520. Any idea? img-9371.png

globallinkvoltage drop
img-9371.png (86.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
frankhartkopf avatar image
frankhartkopf answered ·

I forgot to mention, it is a Caravan Installation. The Caravan is currently parked in a shef for the Winter Break.img-8917.jpegimg-8934.jpegImage Caption

img-8917.jpeg (1.5 MiB)
img-8934.jpeg (2.2 MiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

k-k avatar image
k-k answered ·

POLAR means with integrated heating, right?

So i think the batt is soaking its own energy to heat up and then comes alive again.

1 comment
2 |3000

frankhartkopf avatar image frankhartkopf commented ·
Dear K.K., Thank you for your advice. Yes the Bulltron battery does have a 130 Watt heating inbuild. I will doublecheck, once temperature drops below zero degree celsius.

Best regards Frank

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Globalink Product page

Globalink Online Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic