question

sneakycoon avatar image
sneakycoon asked

Just received mppt 75/15 and error 119

Hi, I just received my smartsolar 75/15 and after updating the 2 firmwares, each time i connect it give me:

Err 119 - Settings data lost

According manual

The charger cannot read its configuration, and stopped.

This error will not auto-reset. To get it working again:

1. First, restore it to factory defaults.

2. Disconnect the charge controller from all power-sources

3. wait 3 minutes, and power up again.

4. Reconfigure the charger.

But it doesn't help, when i first connected, it asked me to update some firm to 2.22 i think and other firm to 1.39 if i remember well, is there anything else i could do? Should i return it already?

Thanks

MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

I wonder what PIN code you have used to pair the devices?
They don't like 0000 or 1234 (or any 4 digit code for that matter). Could you try and re-pair the devices and use a six digit PIN instead 000000.

I hope that will help.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sneakycoon avatar image
sneakycoon answered ·

thanks for you so quick answer, actually i didn't used any pin code, i just clicked pair and the system updated itself, is that matter?

EDIT: after multi factory reset, it came back to life

2 |3000

sneakycoon avatar image
sneakycoon answered ·

But is it normal that there is some kinda of sand going out of the device ? Like plastic sand, it seems that the device is full of it , i bought it from amazon

2 comments
2 |3000

wkirby avatar image wkirby ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, it is filled with a white sand type stuff. There may be a small amount that didn't quite get sealed in at the factory, but there shouldn't be a lot.

1 Like 1 ·
sneakycoon avatar image sneakycoon wkirby ♦♦ commented ·

thx for your answer ;)

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic