question

Paul F Prinsloo avatar image
Paul F Prinsloo asked

/Settings/Cgwacs/MaxDischargePower - Slave Address in Modbus

I am attempting to get the "/Settings/Cgwacs/MaxDischargePower" value from the Modbus but I can find the Slave address for the Register 2704. I have tried 100, 242, 243, 245 but with no luck.

Any help with the correct address?

Modbus TCP
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul F Prinsloo avatar image
Paul F Prinsloo answered ·

I needed to upgrade to the newest firmware and then you will find the data on 100

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

stoeff99 avatar image
stoeff99 answered ·

I'm trying to set this value to "-1" via Modbus TCP so that my Venus has the "No Limit" setting for the inverter power. As per https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ess:ess_mode_2_and_3 this should be possible. I can set any other positive value via the Modbus, but not "-1". Any suggestions how I can do this via Modbus?

Currently I'm simply setting the value to "0" when I don't want to discharge the battery and to "7000" if I want to allow normal discharging. My system can do max. 7200W. It still would be nice to be able to do this "cleanly".

2 |3000

Related Resources