question

daza avatar image
daza asked

System Status on Cerbo GX

Hi guys quick question in system status do I have to enable any of these on the Cerbo GX it’s connected to the Pylontech which has been detected by the GX I’ve looked though the online manual but for the life of me I can’t find it. Any help please I’ve just powered it down for now as it’s only 50% charge and I’m at work and still need to enable ESS on the Multiplus 2 I don’t really want to rush itimg-4221.jpeg

img-4220.jpeg

system status on cerbo gx
img-4221.jpeg (3.5 MiB)
img-4220.jpeg (5.1 MiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

daza avatar image
daza answered ·

@Seb71 Hi mate cheers for the info but it doesn’t talk about the above setting, the Cerbo GX has highlighted it so I figure it needs changing but could be wrong as it’s supposed to do it all automagically DVCC is forced on so all of that is as should but it’s the above that has foxed me and I can’t seem to find it

1 comment
2 |3000

seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·
Ah, I thougth you can't find the manual.

Those entries from System status are just reports about the system, not settings.

The first one is highlighted because the cursor is there. You can scroll up/down.

0 Likes 0 ·
daza avatar image
daza answered ·

Oh @Seb71 i thought they were settings my bad lol cool that good to know thats nothing I need to do on that part then.

1 comment
2 |3000

seb71 avatar image seb71 commented ·
Well, there might be changes to be made, but somewhere else.

In System status you will see the results of those changes.

1 Like 1 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic