question

Peter avatar image
Peter asked

Disconnect MP2 from grid by mqtt

Please add ability to disconnect/connect MP2 from grid (also 3F and/or ESS) by mqtt (also in cerbo UI) when

1) grid-in last longer then x sec (disconnect)

2) battery Discharge last longer then x sec (connect)

It could be great solution when sale price<0

MQTT
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
derrick thomas avatar image
derrick thomas answered ·

Ignore ac input is available via mqtt, I believe you need to have firmware 502 or above. Also could use node red and switch to inverter only mode.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Peter avatar image
Peter answered ·

I tested this today and this is not exactly what I need.

When I switch to "Inverter only" than MP2 disconnect from grid (good) but charger isn't working (bad).

There is missing one more option "Inverter and Charger only" mode.

4 comments
2 |3000

derrick thomas avatar image derrick thomas commented ·
That does not exist. You cannot disconnect from grid and charge at the same time. (Unless the charging comes from some other source such as solar) In order to charge it has to get power from somewhere.
0 Likes 0 ·
Peter avatar image Peter derrick thomas commented ·

You answered yourself: "Unless the charging comes from some other source such as solar". Yes: solar...

I can do this manually: I switch off fuse before my MP2. But I want to do it using mqtt: switch off internal AC-IN switch in MP2 (I know it exists :-) and disconnect MP2 from grid.

0 Likes 0 ·
derrick thomas avatar image derrick thomas Peter commented ·
What type solar and how is it connected?
0 Likes 0 ·
Peter avatar image Peter derrick thomas commented ·
I have AC inverter connected on OUT.
0 Likes 0 ·
Peter avatar image
Peter answered ·

I return the honor.

In "inverter only mode", if there is more power from PV than Loads than battery is charged.

This is the solution of my problem.

Thanks.

1 comment
2 |3000

thanar avatar image thanar commented ·
of course it does. What else could happen?
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources