question

marc-heide avatar image
marc-heide asked

Grid feeding with Multiplus ii 48/15000 c10/26 lijst synergrid list

I would like to use 3 multiplusses II 48/15000 for ess with mppts rs 450|200.

Is it compatible for the Netherlands or on short term compatible?

Because the specific model is not aknowledged.

The other multiplussen are already in the list en and the quattro range also.

With kind regards, Marc

Multiplus-IIESScertificate
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

raphael avatar image raphael commented ·

The MP II 15kVA will probably fulfill all the requiremetns, after choosing the correct gridcode setting. But when the certification is not done / listed jet, it might not be accepted by your grid provider.
You can tell the grid porvider, that the Inverters are linked together with a BUS-communication-cable. Maybe they accept it than. But I am from Germany and don't know your regulations.

1 Like 1 ·
8 Answers
jeanmarie avatar image
jeanmarie answered ·

Hi Marc, don't know why you asked me to answer your question but deeply sorry as I have no idea of the regulation in the Netherlands.

As you are in Victron's country, maybe you could try asking your Victron reseller directly?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

solarlion avatar image solarlion commented ·
Same here - Think OP pinged all users possible?

0 Likes 0 ·
daza avatar image
daza answered ·

Sorry i to am able to help as i only know my country listings that are easily found online i would suggest asking the dealer or victron direct

2 |3000

raphael303 avatar image
raphael303 answered ·

I'm in Switzerland, its also not listed. I used the one for germany. Can't remember exactly, but it works and I believe at the time I did some research and found out that the regulations for germany apply for Switzerland too. Also our electrician didn't oppose to us using them for grid feed.

2 |3000

rasti avatar image
rasti answered ·

Hi Marc,

sorry I can't help with regulation questions in the Netherlands.

In Germany it would not be possible, the biggest MP2 which is certified is the MP2 5000

Regards

Ralf

2 |3000

Schalk van der Merwe avatar image
Schalk van der Merwe answered ·

Hi @Marc Heide We are installing them for now, Victron is working hard to to get them approved, my understanding is they are submitted, just a backlog on TUV (i think) side. but the fundamentals is the same as the MPII 5kVA.

pls see: NRS097-2-1 ZA 140922.pdf

2 |3000

duivert avatar image
duivert answered ·

hello marc, i'm from the netherlands to and have a 3phase ESS running, you are talking about the belgium list, the dutch list can be found here:

https://www.energieleveren.nl/ceres-gui/api/homologationfile/HOMOLOGATION_LIST

it's not on it, but as @Schalk van der Merwe wrote they are working on it

2 |3000

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

hi Marc I am in Australia I have no idea re your country settings sorry

2 |3000

michaelvh avatar image
michaelvh answered ·

Hi marc, as of now, the Synergrid homologation list only allows the MPII-5K and MPII-3K. Its a Belgian list, not from the Netherlands, so it will not apply to you.

2 |3000