question

neothehacker avatar image
neothehacker asked

Smart Solar 75/10 no PV Voltage and Current through GlobalLink 520

Hi Community,

new here and here is my first question. I have a Smart Solar 75/10 and this one is bluetooth linked to my Globallink 520 to see values remotely. So far I see most of the values EXCEPT for PV Voltage and Current.

In the Victron Connect app I see the values when connected to the MPPT via Bluetooth.

Firmwares are all up2date.

What am I doing wrong?

MPPT SmartSolargloballink
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
jolir avatar image
jolir answered ·

1. Check the PV widget is turned on in the GL520 menu

2. Try a direct cable connection rather than Bluetooth. I found that a cable gave perfect data, whereas Bluetooth didn’t, despite the two units being next to each other.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

westen avatar image westen commented ·
I can confirm that a VE-direct cable gives a more reliable connection than Bluetooth does, so that's certainly worth a try. On the other hand it is not perfect. In my case "Consumed Amp hours" do not show up 90% of the time. Not via bluetooth, not via Ve-Direct, while other BMV-parameters show up perfectly. I have no idea what is happening here.

1 Like 1 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Globalink Product page

Globalink Online Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic