question

ako avatar image
ako asked

Smart Solar MPPT Tr

Thanks to all the advice and explanations of the difference between several models of MPPT 150-70 , i am going to order the 150-70 Smart Solar Tr . I have just 3 more points im unsure about .

Can a Smart Solar MPPT temperature and voltage be controlled from the Cerbo using DVCC

Can the Smart Solar be connected to a Cerbo via a VE Direct to USB cable or does it have to be a VE Direct to VE Direct

How are the settings transferred to the MPPT if its set up Using Victron Connect on a Windows Laptop . On VRM i did this on a Multiplus with VE Configure and uploaded a file when prompted .

MPPT SmartSolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

Can a Smart Solar MPPT temperature and voltage be controlled from the Cerbo using DVCC

Have a read of the DVCC manual.

Can the Smart Solar be connected to a Cerbo via a VE Direct to USB cable or does it have to be a VE Direct to VE Direct

Either is fine, though the VE Direct to VE Direct cables are likely less costly.

How are the settings transferred to the MPPT if its set up Using Victron Connect

Grab some popcorn.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic