Modbus address for ESS "limit charge power"

Whatis the modbus address for ESS

* "limit charge power"

* "maximum charge power"

1674326326021.png

ESS
1674326326021.png (22.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
s-forsberg avatar image
s-forsberg answered ·

Hi,

The full Modbus register list is available below. I am using register 2705 to control charge power.

https://github.com/victronenergy/dbus_modbustcp/blob/master/CCGX-Modbus-TCP-register-list.xlsx?raw=true

/Sven

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rns avatar image rns commented ·

Thanks for the feedback. I had that xlsx file and could find most other things I need but I can't find the two parameters I also want to change. Your suggestion for 2705 would work if DVCC would be enabled. At this moment I don't have it enabled. If I can't find the way to change the parameters I want, it would indeed be an option. Only drawback would be is that this would also impact the solar chargers that are directly connected to the battery where I want to let them as they are and influence the power from and to the grid. Example, if electricity is cheap I want to force the multiplus to take as mush power from the grid as I can.

On trick I did was change the minimum state of charge but I have no control in the power/current I will take from the grid and that is what I want to change.

was hoping the parameters mentioned would give me that flexibility

* "limit charge power"

* "maximum charge power"

0 Likes 0 ·
Tibor Kocsis avatar image Tibor Kocsis rns commented ·
Have you a solution?
0 Likes 0 ·
johnone avatar image
johnone answered ·

Apologies if I've misunderstood your question - according to the 'ESS mode 2 and 3' doc 2700 is used to control how mush power is taken from the grid, with a range of -32768W to 32767W.
https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ess:ess_mode_2_and_3

"In Mode 1, standalone operation, the ESS control system tries to keep the power flowing through the grid meter at 0 Watt (so no power is taken in from the grid, nor is any power fed back to the grid). Mode 2 means you actively control the target for the grid power. Setting the target to 100 Watt means that the system tries to take 100 Watt from the grid. The power will be used to feed the loads or charge the battery. "

2 |3000

Alexandre PY BLOUCH avatar image
Alexandre PY BLOUCH answered ·

@WKirby I found a golden nuggets here !

I try to found Modbus adress informations about m'y Pylontech us3000 too...

2 |3000