question

marinolab avatar image
marinolab asked

Loading Pylontech battery 2 x 4,8 Kw

I have the feeling that the charge controllers have a low charging standard if they charge the batteries without requiring excessive consumption from household appliances and, vice versa, if, for example, they are strongly solicited by the ignition of the electric oven (enemy number 1 of systems with batteries !), they draw on the maximum of the panels, with a much higher charge, but they don't do it if they only have to charge the Pylontech batteries.

Is it my wrong impression?

The regulators are Chinese but it seems to me simplistic to reduce the slow charge of the Pylontech to this.

Since the Batteries take over the management of the MultiPlus 48|3000|35, can it depend on this?

Pylontech
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

@Marinolab it is a little difficult making sense of this question. Perhaps post in your home language on one of the dedicated language sections?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

marinolab avatar image
marinolab answered ·

I mean MPPTs max load 350w with bright sun.

When called upon by a fussy appliance, they charge double.

Is it Pylontech batteries that require a slow charge?

Intendo dire che gli MPPT caricano al massimo 350w con sole splendente.

Se sollecitati da un elettrodomestico esigente, caricano il doppio.

Sono le batterie Pylontech a richiedere una carica lenta?

impianto2.pdf

impianto2.pdf (2.9 MiB)
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

The batteries control the charge rate.

MPPTs can only deliver according to load.

Sounds to me as if working as designed.

2 |3000