question

jp299390 avatar image
jp299390 asked

Apple Ap only shows temperature in celsius

For me, the updated iPhone Ap now only shows battery temperature in celsius, used to show fahrenheit. How can I correct? Using Ap via Bluetooth with BVM-712.

temperature
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
nebulight avatar image
nebulight answered ·

Victon just updated the app so make sure you on are 5.5. Tap the three lines on the upper left, then click settings. There can you change the app wide temp unit.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jp299390 avatar image jp299390 commented ·

Actually the problem occurred once I upgraded to v 5.5 a couple of days ago. Thank you for the tip which solved the problem. I was changing the setting between Celsius and Fahrenheit in another place in the app and it only changed the temp displayed on BVM-712 itself.

0 Likes 0 ·
nebulight avatar image nebulight jp299390 commented ·

I think they did it app wide if you had a BMV and and MPPT in a smart network. You had a place to change the setting in the BMV options, but not the MPPT when getting the data from the smart network. This is a nice fix.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic