question

Steve avatar image
Steve asked

Orion TR DC-DC none isolated dimensions

Reading the dimension spec's on the Orion-TR Smart Charger 12/12-30 there is a statement that refers to other models being 5.1 x 7.3 x 2.8 inches. My side clearance for mounting the device is 3" which would make using the "other models" applicatable. Can anyone tell me what the other model is?

orion-tr smart
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

@Steve

The dimensions are 130x186x80mm (5.1x7.3x3.2inch) for all non-isolated Orion-Tr Smart chargers.

Where did you get the dimensions from?

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Steve avatar image Steve commented ·

I got the dimensions from Victron Energy Blue Power Manual, Orion-Tr DC-DC Smart Charger Non-Isolated, page 15, 7. Specifications. Under Dimensions hxwxd. States; Other models: 130 x 186 x 70mm (5.1 x 7.3 x 2.8 inches)

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Steve commented ·
Can you please provide a link to that manual? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

However, the datasheet linked in my post above and the manual is the latest and it is best tol ook only at those from the Victron product page.

0 Likes 0 ·