question

Kristof G. avatar image
Kristof G. asked

How to adjust behaviour of ABB PV inverter on MultiPlus AC-out1?

hoi,

Is there something ( a way ) that the PV-inverter (AC-outA1) has prior instead of the DC MPPTS ?

what i mean is :

My ABB pv-inverter goes off and back on several times on a day when my battery is full and there is to much solar to feed it back to the grid (now on 19A limit)

i have 4000w PV-inverter on the AC-output and (for now) 4000wp on the DC side...

and ofcourse thats to much solar power when the battery is full. (or almost full)

so that the PV inverter (AC-out1) can go full power and the DC mppts go in limit?

because the freq. shifting is not going so good i think.. :(

grtz kristof

P.S.

ABB is connected via zigbee (no RJ45 possible)

now i gone test the last "beta v2.30-43" , but i read the description and didnt see thats in it ..

AC PV Couplingabb
5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rgerber avatar image rgerber commented ·

HI Kristof

Which model PV inverter are you using?

0 Likes 0 ·
Kristof G. avatar image Kristof G. rgerber commented ·

hoi,

an ABB 4000w ,

0 Likes 0 ·
rgerber avatar image rgerber Kristof G. commented ·

Maybe try and change the derating settings on the ABB and play around with it a bit until you are happy with it. Decrease the ramp time a bit.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kristof G. avatar image Kristof G. rgerber commented ·

euhm, now you are talking chinees to me.. lol

how can i change things in the ABB it self?

what you mean by "derating settings"

ramp time?

i can not connect a computer to it ( for what i know / see )

0 Likes 0 ·
rgerber avatar image rgerber Kristof G. commented ·

That is where your problem is. You need to get n PVI-USB RS485 converter from your ABB distributor. Then you need to get Aurora manager TL and also a service password. The Frequency shift settings are done on the ABB using these tools.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Aom20jiCFmhphJcOLfz4WomMqrQQEg

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers