question

fynnsh avatar image
fynnsh asked

VRMLogger under Linux doesnt display Infos in VRM

Hello,

i installed the Linux VRMLogger on my Raspberry PI (https://github.com/victronenergy/venus/wiki/install-venus-packages-on-Debian) which was really a pain because the Documentation is not even close to the Steps to take. No matter i got it running and used the vedirect port to grab the stats from my MPPT 75/15 it works and also shows up when i add widgets in VRM under Advanced. My Question now is can i get the Victron Connect App running so i can configure the MPPT through my Phone? For testing i installed the venus os on the PI there everything worked fine. Unfourtnley i cant use the image because more applications run on that pi. Most are simple self developed Python Apps. I Also tried getting python and gpio under the venus image working with no success. So anyone has a clue where i can setup the two way communication? I did find it in the file... maybe its hidden.

MPPT ControllersVenus OSRaspberry PiVE.Directlinux
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
fynnsh avatar image
fynnsh answered ·

And also i see the Stats only under Advanced...

1663834966115.png

my Dashboard looks like this....

1663834986383.png

under the venus os i did see all the stats also on the dashboard -.-

1663834966115.png (18.3 KiB)
1663834986383.png (19.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.