question

gbradleyviper avatar image
gbradleyviper asked

SmartSolar MPPT VE.Can 150/100 history send CSV file button does not work

Hello,

I have 2 SmartSolar MPPT 150/70 and 2 SmartSolar MPPT VE.Can 150/100 installed on a 24 volt system. The 150/70 are a year old. I installed the 2 150/100 on 08/23/2022. The 150/100 are up to date on their firmware v3.10. The bootloader is v1.06.

I can send the history csv file from both 150/70's and from one of the 150/100's. But when I press the history button on the other 150/100, the button does nothing. I have 3 Samsung PDA's and a Samsung cell phone using Bluetooth that the other 3 MPPT's send the history file just fine. The 150/100 doesn't work on any of the devices.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thank you,

Guy Bradley

MPPT SmartSolar
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @gbradleyviper

What is the serial number of the MPPT that does not work? Then we know the exact type so we can investigate the issue.

Regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @gbradleyviper

What would be even better is creating a service report after connecting to the failing MPPT and posting it here in a comment or answer. The procedure for creating a service report can be found here: https://ve3.nl/VictronConnect_How-to-create-a-VictronConnect-Service-Report

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
5 Answers
k-k avatar image
k-k answered ·

[Send csv button doesn't work]

Welcome to the club..

You might send @Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) a message. He is working on another device with the same problem.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gbradleyviper answered ·

Hello and thank you for your response @Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)

PN: SCC115110411. SN: HQ2140UF6PH.

I downloaded both the vcsf and the log file. I tried uploading them individually and in a zip file to this comment and I got the following error. "Something went wrong. Please try again." Please advise. My platform is Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 using Chrome Version 105.0.5195.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thank you for your time and help. Guy Bradley

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @gbradleyviper

There seems to be a problem with the file upload function of the forum. In the mean time, can you perhaps post some screenshots of the history page? It would be nice when the values of all days are visible in a screenshot, not necessarily in the same screen shot.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
gbradleyviper answered ·

Hello @Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)

Here are the screen shots...screenshot01.jpg

screenshot02.jpg

screenshot03.jpg

Thank you,

Guy Bradley

screenshot01.jpg (236.2 KiB)
screenshot02.jpg (238.1 KiB)
screenshot03.jpg (214.1 KiB)
2 |3000

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi @gbradleyviper

Thank you for the screenshots, they were helpful. We identified a problem with VictronConnect and the data export. This causes the export button to not do anything when the history contains "invalid" values. In this case, the min battery voltage of day 24 and 25 are invalid, causing the problem.

This will be solved in the next VictronConnect release, but it is not sure when this will be released. There are 2 things that you can do in the mean time:
1. Clear the history (using the clock icon on the right of the history)
or
2. Wait for 7 more days. Then all min battery voltages will be contain a valid value and the export should work again

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

gbradleyviper answered ·

Hello @Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)

Awesome. Thank you very much. That makes sense. I will wait the 7 days.

Have a nice day,

Guy Bradley

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic