question

mresman avatar image
mresman asked

Grafana CCGX Win10 - no data collection

I have installed Grafana/Docker on my Windows 10 laptop using the detailed installation instructions. I added the local IP address of my CCGX device as shown in Option B of the instructions. It all seems to work as described except I have no data being collected in the Home/Dashboard screen . I can access and control my CCGX via my browser at the inputted address.

I enabled the two MQTT services on the CCGX.

Is there another setting on the CCGX that enabled data output?

CCGX Color Controlgrafana
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mresman avatar image
mresman answered ·

Figured this on out. After manually setting the IP address, and saving it. I needed to refresh the screen and enable the data capture switch to ON, again. It set itself to OFF after I saved the setting.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tinyvan avatar image
tinyvan answered ·

there is a little "enable" button in the static IP setting - that was my problem. after that works fine. i have only a problem when i load .json s files - no data then. but with the default grafana it works...

2 |3000