question

Brandon avatar image
Brandon asked

Where to download Pylontech BatteryView Softaware (Linux)

Hey guys,

Trying to balance the cells in my Pylontech UP2500 batteries. I can't find where I can download Pylontech's BatteryView Software. Can anyone share where they got this? And preferably for Linux?

Also what cable is needed to use the program?

Cheers!

Pylontech
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jonathan Simpson avatar image Jonathan Simpson Chris commented ·
Hi Chris, can you resend the link please for the Pylontech Battery View Software.
0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

This is a Victron community not Pylontech.

You should ask that question to Pylontech.

But maybe @Ned Yu (Pylontech) can help you.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Brandon avatar image Brandon commented ·

Thanks @Matthias Lange - DE. Well aware of this. I am trying to successfully balance my UP2500 for the first time using my MultiPlus II and Cerbo GX and have seen several posts referring to this software but haven't been able to find it.

I have emailed Pylontech but have not gotten a response yet. @Ned Yu (Pylontech) any info on this software and balancing the cells in my batteries would be appreciated. There are many posts on this forum regarding this topic but no clear answers and some differing opinions. Some solid info from Pylontech would be great.

2 Likes 2 ·
nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ Brandon commented ·

It doesn't take much googling to find someone that has posted it online.

Your supplier should be able to do all this for you as well.

Just leave the batteries and set the multi to "keep batteries charged", leave it for a few days, should sort itself out.

Only extreme imbalances require more attention, they are rarer, so just be patient.

0 Likes 0 ·
gunzenbomz avatar image
gunzenbomz answered ·

ebay SERVTEC Diagnostic Console Cable Pylontech US2000, US3000, US5000 Battery View £50

2 |3000