question

Marc Heymans avatar image
Marc Heymans asked

UP2500 With Multiplus

I am adding 2 x UP2500 Pylontechs to my Victron Multiplus system. I am struggling to find the charge settings (Bulk and float)

Can anyone help?

Pylontech
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Should be in the datasheet/manual of the batteries.
The UP2500 should be a normal 8S setup with nominal 25,6V.
So I guess you can use the normal lithium settings.

(The 48V US2000/US3000 is a 15S setup instead of the normal 16S)

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Brandon avatar image Brandon commented ·
@Matthias Lange - DE Could you please explain to me what this 8-series and 15-series stuff means exactly? I also saw it in the pylontech-victron setup page but have no idea what it means.

0 Likes 0 ·
wkirby avatar image wkirby ♦♦ Brandon commented ·
This is the number of cells connected in series within the battery pack. Use of the letter "S" is a standard way of denoting the number of series cells in a battery and also used to denote the number of series connected cells in a PV module (panel) or the number of series connected modules in a PV array.

Likewise, the letter "P" is used for parallel connected cells or modules or strings.

0 Likes 0 ·
raymiller avatar image
raymiller answered ·
2 |3000