question

ofernander avatar image
ofernander asked

Add MIN/MAX values to all VRM data displays

Would it be possible to have MIN/MAX values displayed on the portal for the chosen time frame?

I recently trouble shot an issue with my multiplus where it was hitting the high voltage shutoff setting but just barely and only for a second or two. It was really hard to track down the issue but if I had seen the voltage MAX value for say the last 24/hr period it would have made trouble shooting a little easier.

Attached is an image of what I have in mind. Thanks just a suggestion to make the portal data easier and quicker to assess.

23644574747.png

VRM
23644574747.png (127.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @ofernander,

You can enable Min/Max values by clicking the settings cog for each element, and then turning on "show range values"

cleanshot-2022-01-01-at-010307.jpg

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ofernander avatar image ofernander commented ·
While that does work you still have to manually "slide" through with the cursor all of the data on the graph and if you're looking for the max value for let's say 30 days worth of data that's a lot of "sliding". So not really helpful. I would like to be able to at once glance see the min/max value for the time range I'm viewing.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic