question

supermeister avatar image
supermeister asked

Pin ändern

Mppt 75/15 seit dem letzten Update nimmt er die geänderte PIN nicht mehr an, und setzt sie immer wieder auf die Standart PIN zurück. Am Dongle blinkt zusammen/gleichzeitig die blaue und die Rote Lampe

mppt charging
7 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hello @Supermeister,

You are saying that the blue and red light are blinking together. Do you mean that they blink when you change the PIN code, when you make a connection or they both blink all the time?

And you are talking about an update. Do you mean an update of the VictronConnect app or was this after an update of the dongle or MPPT firmware?

With kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
supermeister avatar image supermeister Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·

They both blink all the time

0 Likes 0 ·
supermeister avatar image supermeister Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·

The Update was for both

0 Likes 0 ·

IT was a Update to the dongle when i change the Pin, the dongle take IT for a Short time. When i disconect my Smartphone the dongle reset the Pin to Standart pin

0 Likes 0 ·
supermeister avatar image supermeister commented ·

Is IT posible to sent you a video

0 Likes 0 ·
supermeister avatar image supermeister commented ·

I sent you a video

0 Likes 0 ·
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ supermeister commented ·

Hello,

I viewed the video and I cannot explain what is happening here. So a view question that might give us some more information:

1. Have you ever tried to reset the PIN code using the button on the dongle?

2. If so, perhaps the button is stuck. Can you please try what happens when you press the button for 10 seconds?

3. Can you perhaps disconnect the dongle, wait a minute and then reconnect and tell us if it still is blinking red and blue?

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
6 Answers
supermeister answered ·

Bei letzten Update wurde beides geupdatet! Beide leuchten blinken immerund immer zusammen. Ein Pin reset hat auch nicht geholfen. Vermutlich ist beim Update was schief gelaufen.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hello @Supermeister

I am very sorry but it is not clear to me what the exact problem is here. For example, it is not clear to me if you are able to connect and see the normal PV and battery values or if this is not possible? Or is the problem that you need to fill in a PIN code again each time?

Can you please describe more on what you are trying to do, what is working, what is not, what does VictronConnect show and what are you expecting?

With kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
supermeister answered ·

Am Bluetooth dongle blinkt die blaue und rote Lampe schnell gleichzeitig. Wenn ich den Pin ändere ist er beim nächsten Mal wieder auf den Standart PIN zurück gesetzt.

1 comment
2 |3000

Hello @Supermeister,

Why do you think that the pin is set back to the default pin when you change it? Do you test this with a second phone and try to connect? Or is it because VictronConnect is showing something?

Regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
supermeister answered ·

I will try the third, the other i tried and nothing happend

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @Supermeister

Have you already tried to disconnect the dongle for a minute? It would be helpful for us (and perhaps others on this forum) to know if this helped or not.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
supermeister answered ·

Its Always the same, nothing of the three points habe help. What cann we Do?

2 |3000

supermeister answered ·

Is it possible to reset the blutooth dongle? Can we Update with a older Software an than the New Update. I think there was happen a Problem by one of the updates

2 |3000

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi @Supermeister

From what I see in the video and the behavior you describe, I can only conclude that the dongle has a stuck or broken button. When still applicable, contact your seller and apply for warranty.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic