question

bretto avatar image
bretto asked

Easysolar power down via relay

Trying to provide battery protection for a diy lfp battery connected to 24/3000 Easysolar and wish to disconnect it from cells when issues arise around cell voltages. I have a battery protect on the dc loads for low voltage protection and have the charging parameters on solar charger and multi set for high voltage protection but nothing for individual cells.

I have found an individual cell monitor, microcontroller-based and uses two Solid State Relay (SSR) outputs to separately signal over-voltage or under-voltage conditions. Is this a means of switching off the Easysolar via the relay in the Easysolar? Any suggestions or additional info. Cheers, Bret

Easysolar 24/3000.

BP 220

Bmv 712

Digital remote

2p8s battery

BMS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
bretto avatar image
bretto answered ·

I have heard that the multi can be switched off using the remote switch provision, however, I have installed a digital remote and only one of these can be utilized at any one time.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic