question

fishlock avatar image
fishlock asked

Victron Set UP

I am based in Upton Upon Severn and have a Victron set up on my Widebeam. I need someone to show me how it all works. It is a Quatro 5kw system with solar panels connected via blue tooth. Is there someone local who could help me? I would like to monitor remotely for example. I may need to purchase additional items.

system design
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

christern avatar image christern commented ·
To be able to monitor your Victron stuff remotely youl would need something like Cerbo (if you have a router with internet connection in your vehicle) or GlobalLink (if you don’t).

Please read the manuals of your equipment to understand if they can be connected to the Cerbo/GlobalLink.

0 Likes 0 ·
fishlock avatar image fishlock christern commented ·
I have tried to read the manuals - I am not a technical expert - they are very complicated - hence me asking if there is anyone locally in this forum who would be able to help me. A little knowledge is dangerous and I don't want to 'upset ' my system.
0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Justin Cook avatar image
Justin Cook answered ·

Often the easiest way to accomplish this is to find the nearest Victron dealer(s) to you using Victron's "where to buy" map https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy and then give them a call to see if they themselves have techs available for hire, or if -as will often be the case- they have a short list of local independent installers who they'd recommend for you to contact.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

fishlock avatar image
fishlock answered ·

I have tried this and have been unsuccessful hence asking here :-)

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic