question

redbellyacres avatar image
redbellyacres asked

Newbie - help w inadequate amp output

img-0513.pngHi. I have 3 100w panels, a Victron charger and shunt, and two 100ah Li batteries, all brand new. The main goal is powering two Dometic CFX coolers, and after installing a hardwired 12v kit a few days ago all was well. But - today it’s cloudy - and neither cooler is getting adequate amps to run properly. I’m super concerned and don’t know if there’s a way to set things to up the amp output? Help!

amps
img-0513.png (230.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

The MPPT is in bulk mode, meaning it's charging as fast as possible. Usually means more panels or another charging source needed. But your battery is showing as sufficiently charged to be limiting output. Odd with such a low voltage.

Please post smartdhunt battery settings, MPPT settings.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

luphi avatar image
luphi answered ·

Do you have a 48V charger for a 12V battery?

2 |3000

redbellyacres avatar image
redbellyacres answered ·

thanks for responding, I didn’t see your responses until now. I am about to post in another thread as I continue to have inexplicable issues that I need a hand with. Thx!

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic