question

cdgandhi avatar image
cdgandhi asked

Data on VRM displays 0 when AC input on

I have grid tied system with 5Kwa invertor, solar panels and a lithium battery. The system was installed 2 months ago. Over the last week the VRM system displays 0 when the AC input is running but when I turn the AC input off at the system DV the data displays fine. Also when AC input is running the system defaults to “keep battery charged mode”. There is no alarm warnings and the system seems to otherwise operate fine.

has anyone noticed lose experienced this or have a fix ?80b9b165-42a4-4c2b-9378-8df8d7a5149e.png

882dc575-ab4f-4615-a417-8d6019fd2889.png

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
xtend avatar image
xtend answered ·

Hi - I seem to have the same pronblem. Were you able to solve this?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

xtend avatar image
xtend answered ·

AC-in not visualized: The current sensor has a contactor to indicate if a current sensor is installed. This contactor can sometimes be closed without a current sensor connected. By connecting and removing a current sensor this error was solved. This seems a known failure according the Victron service contact, however happens very infrequently. Cheers

2 |3000

energy avatar image
energy answered ·

What is the current sensor you are referring to? The CT that connects to the Multi-2 or a Victron ET340? It upsets me that the customer regards me as incompetent, do not want to make final payment, and Victron believes it is not a serious problem.

It shows correct on the Remote Console, but not on the Dashboard...

VICTRON ! ! ! !

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic