Early this morning I was presented with V1.56 " Mandatory " update on 150/60 Smartsolar that connects to my Multiplus II via VE direct port.
Immediately after the update finished , the controller vanished from VRM.
I have two other SmartSolar 150/35 , both of these are connected via VE.Direct to USB , that goes on a USB hub , that connects on the USB port on the MultiPlus II.
I have also updated both of these 150/35 to same V1.56 and both of them still reporting to VRM.
I swapped cables over , and 150/60 does indeed work on the VE.DIrect to USB.
Also tried the VE.Direct to VE.Direct cable on both of the 150/35 controllers , no joy, no connection.
So, this update definitely must have done somerhing that effects VE-Direct to VE.Direct link communication.