question

Pedro Lima avatar image
Pedro Lima asked

VE Bus error # 11

Dear sirs,

I done an ESS three phase installation about 1 week ago, with 3x Multigrid II 3000VA, with no loads on AC Out, on a customer site.

I keep having #11 error randomly, and overload error.

I get no support from the local dealer or the spanish support team, it has been 1 week since I emailed about this, and the only reply I got was today, a basic one, they didnt even bothered to checked the site on VRM.

Can you help please?

ESS
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Our tech support is in touch with @pedrolima; we'll post an update here once finished.

Update: This was corrected with a firmware update. To others - please update to the latest firmware, and at least firmware versions 465 for MultiPlus, or 466 for MultiPlus-II.

Then if issues persist follow the steps in this documentation to further identify the exact cause of the issue, and how to correct it:

VE.Bus Error 11 - Relay Test Fault - Installation error or possibly relay failure - step by step diagnosis and remedy.

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Pedro Lima avatar image
Pedro Lima answered ·

Solved with a firmware update to last Beta.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

justinq avatar image
justinq answered ·

I am very familiar with this issue. Most of the time it is installer wiring mistakes however if you don't have anything on AC out then there could be an issue with the unit.

Can you please post some photos of your setup and a wiring diagram?

2 |3000

boekel avatar image
boekel answered ·

I think best bet is to try the units as stand alone first, and see if there is a single unit that has problems.

2 |3000