question

fumanq avatar image
fumanq asked

Battery Min voltage shows 0v

Hello,

This is a system that I have at a cabin. Victron 100/20. With (2) 115ah batteries in parallel. I use the load out to control a couple of lights. And to disconnect, if the battery gets below 12.1v (about 50% battery life). Basically it pulls about (2ah). I had someone stop by and retrieve this data (below), to be sure the system is working correctly. To track consumption along with my yield. However i was supprised to see that the min battery voltage was 0v. I just dont think this is correct. How could this be 0v when the system seems to be working in all other areas. I have yield. I have consumption. I have a battery Max. But no battery min! If there was not consumption. And no battery Max. I could assume that i had blown a fuse. But that is not the case. Does any one have any explanation for the data below?

victron-battery-min-question.png

ESS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Check the fuse at the bottom of the MPPT.

0V battery everyday is mostly caused by a blown fuse.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.