question

jejochen avatar image
jejochen asked

Dashboard and remote console showing different values at certain times + math doesn't add up

Hi, my system:

3 x multiplus 2 5000, CCGX, 1 energymeter on grid tied solar inverter and 1 on main ac, 2 mppt's, all connected to a 100kWh LiFePO4 bank with batrium BMS.

1/Most of the time the values are the same, but at varieng times they are totally off. At the 2 pictures added, they are taken 1 second apart, there is an unexplainable difference. The remote console is always right though. Any ideas how this difference appears?

2/I would like to finally solve the math that doesn't add up in the remote console. In the past there is been suggested to switch the gid tied inverter to AC IN and AC OUT, but it doesn't make a difference.

screenshot-20201207-103809-samsung-internet.jpgscreenshot-20201207-103836-samsung-internet.jpg

ESS
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@Jejochen

I think there are a few threads on the forum about the grid meter throwing out strange numbers in systems. May be worth checking out a few of them.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers