question

pezmc avatar image
pezmc asked

SmartSolar MPPT 75|15 load output won’t turn on

Hi there,

I'm trying to wire our WiFi router to the load terminals so it will auto shut off on Low voltage, but not getting any current/volts, even on the load terminals themselves.

While debugging, checking the app, load is set to always-on, and the jumper is removed.

The app reports load is off. See screenshots.

Any idea why it's stuck off? I've tried a setting reset, both iOS and Android, and removing checking & replacing the fuse, but it's still just off, no voltage in the terminals and nothing in the app.

Thanks,

fba2ce22-8684-4f67-b588-da874607a460.pnge97f4de7-e1fe-4056-bd4b-ead24e857890.png

MPPT SmartSolar
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

What happens if you have no load connected to the load output?

0 Likes 0 ·
pezmc avatar image pezmc Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Exactly the same, I did very briefly see the app report the output as on when I removed the fuse to check it wasn’t blown, but I’m pretty stumped here. Also tried settings reset in the app.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
pezmc avatar image
pezmc answered ·

I also tried removing both the battery and PV inputs, so the MPPT was fully off, then restoring power. The load output is stuck in an off date. No firmware updates available.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.