question

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image

I've lost my Victron Online Training Certificates, how do I download them again?

What do I do if my computer crashes, emails are lost, or I can't find my Victron Online Training Certificates?

training
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

A record of the certificates you have earned are kept on the training server.

You can download them by following these steps:

how-to-download-training-certificates.gif

5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager),

At some point I started trainings in English language. Now that other languages available, I would like to continue in my native language. Unfortunately the results (All, Active, Completed) are not synchronised, thus certificates not available in my language.

Can this be fixed?

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Unfortunately not, the way the training is structured there is no way for me to apply recognition for training done in one language to the other.

You will have to do a speed run to quickly skip through exams again :)

0 Likes 0 ·
mark-pattenden avatar image mark-pattenden commented ·
Hi Guy I’m new here and I have completed a couple of courses but can not download them. I have taken the test a few times to see if that made a difference but it doesn’t. Any help please
0 Likes 0 ·
bobbarker avatar image bobbarker mark-pattenden commented ·
Same here. I cant find the link for the certificate. It looks differernt from the GIF @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) posted on top here. Any help would be appriciated.
0 Likes 0 ·
abrahampicazorodriguez avatar image abrahampicazorodriguez commented ·

Hi Guy, Abraham Speaking. i am having the same issue with the training part some exams does let me to get the PDF certificate. But others not. I have done 3 times 3 diferents exams and it does not let me go thrught, once its offers me to donwload de PDF certificate.

When i click to download the certificate,it warn me up with this link https://www.onlineexambuilder.com/index.php?r=site/.

they want me to buy its management on your exmas...

Is it any way of solving this.i was quite motivated to the hole traning course

0 Likes 0 ·
joeccv avatar image
joeccv answered ·

Guy, the Download Certificate link does not seem to work now. How can I get my certificates? I just get a page that says Something Went Wrong on easy LMS.

4 comments
2 |3000

Hi @JoeCCV,

Thanks for posting, I'll look into it.

The method has changed too, but that's another issues, I will come back to update this post when its back online.

0 Likes 0 ·
Hi @JoeCCV,

The ticket for this is still open, hopefully resolved soon :(

0 Likes 0 ·
joeccv avatar image joeccv Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·
Thanks, hopefully it is resolved soon!
0 Likes 0 ·
Trevor Bird avatar image Trevor Bird Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·
Many thanks for the information...I would be keen to know about this too...
0 Likes 0 ·
elias-maida avatar image
elias-maida answered ·

Hello,

I lost my certificates, I am trying to download them again but I am failing to download them.screenshot-2021-07-21-at-112828.png

Regards

Elias Maida

2 comments
2 |3000

Hi @Elias Maida,

Indeed there is currently a bug with the server, It has been able to be reproduced by the dev team and I am still waiting to hear back for an update or resolution.

Apologies.

0 Likes 0 ·
elias-maida avatar image elias-maida Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·
Ok thanks for the update.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic