question

2flit avatar image
2flit asked

PUK Code; Where is this located on Smart Solar MPPT 85/150-TR

I have the Smart Solar 85 amp 150 Volt (TR) charge control. Installed in July 2017.

Where did you (VICTRON) locate the PUK code on the device? It is in a very hard to access location on a Trimaran that we are 1/3 of the way around the world on. I can't find it.

PLEASE do not tell me that Victron was foolish enough to mount this code on the back side of the unit because that would be incredibly short sighted. I would need to remove two other devices, 6 wires in a space the size of a small kitchen cabinet working down a 2 foot deep hole. Please tell me you located on one of the sides of the device (Like EVERY other manufactures solar equipment that I have installed over the past 33 years)

... and please only answer if you have this vintage and model of control Part Number P/N SCC010085210

Thank-you

MPPT SmartSolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

The PUK code is on the side of the mppt. On the heatsink next to the mount holes RHS. Slide your phone down the sides and start snapping.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.