question

renz avatar image
renz asked

MPPT throwing 50A in float stage

MPPT SmartSolar
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·

Is there a question ?!!!

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
maremotomoto avatar image
maremotomoto answered ·

whats the problem?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

michelg avatar image
michelg answered ·

Hi ! What kind of setup do you have ? Batteries, Capacity, Voltage, Inverter, etc ... I have 1200W in float mode when the batteries are either full (and I am running Air Conditionning and other devices), either your batteries are not full, but sulfated if lead.

Michel.

2 |3000

rickp avatar image
rickp answered ·

Depending on the loads drawing from the circuit, that reading can be completely normal.

I take it from the nature of your post that this isn’t normal. Sharing some details of your system and how you have the controller programmed will help everyone here give you useful information. We’d just be guessing by looking at a screenshot.

2 |3000