question

joeno avatar image
joeno asked

values for critical loads appear on remote console, but no loads connected to AC Out

Hi there, for some days now I´m running a new Multiplus 2 with Cerbo GX, ET340 and some 4,8 K LiFePo4 Batteries, the System is setup parallel to grid,

I try to find out why remote console shows this single value for critical loads, I´ve got no loads or devices connected to AC Out 1 or 2.

Maybe it´s an theoretical value like an internal offset, but I would like to understand exactly, what it´s telling me, or should I have to change my configuration?

Has anyone an idea?

Thanks a lot for any hint.

Joeno

ESS
1595615919292.png (72.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

Hi @Joeno You mention grid parallel. I assume you are running ESS. There is a setting ACOUT in use. What is it set on?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

joeno avatar image
joeno answered ·

Thanks for your prompt responding, not sure if you received my first try of answering, so once again ;o)

I set AC Out from ON to OFF and the remote console doesn´t show the critical loads anymore. Everything else seems to work as before. Thanks so far!

1 comment
2 |3000

ejrossouw avatar image ejrossouw commented ·

I am curious, it is a single phase system but you have interestingly have power on L1 and L3?

0 Likes 0 ·