question

bossrox avatar image
bossrox asked

150/100, How to access & change settings from app or usb?

I can't find anywhere in the manual how to access settings from the app or usb connection to windows for a 150/100.

The panel display is all I can use right now. I don't see anywhere on the app or windows in the Victron display for a settings access. Is there one?

All I get is a status & trends screen. I'd like to modify the charge voltage to the batteries. The rotary switch doesn't have a setting for 29 volts, 28.8 & 29.4 are the closest.

MPPT SmartSolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

You need the VictronConnect app.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/victronconnect:start

Is it a "Blue Solar" or a "Smart Solar" ?

For the Blue Solar you need a VE.direct to USB cable or the VE.direct Bluetooth Dongle.

The Smart Solar have Bluetooth build-in.

(Bluetooth don't work with Windows!)

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Do you have a settings icon cog in the top right of the app?

1 comment
2 |3000

bossrox avatar image bossrox commented ·

I can find it on the app but on windows I discovered it's a hidden icon in the upper right corner & only appears if you swipe the mouse arrow over it. That's pretty lame for a high end product.

I'll tell ya, the windows version is really poor compared to the phone app. The graphics are grainy & what's with the hidden icons? That's really annoying but I prefer see the program on a bigger screen. Anyways thanx for the feedback, all is good now for access to the settings.

0 Likes 0 ·