question

maha avatar image
maha asked

Grid assist failure

Hello!

I have 2 MultiGrids 48/3000 in parallel mode in a 1-phase ESS-system.

ESS is configured:

Limit inverter power "ON"

Max. Inverter power: "4800W"

When the loads are bigger than 4000W the power over that comes from the grid and not from the MultiGrids. It seems that it is impossible to use more then 2000W at the AC-out of one MultiGrid ?! The temperature in the room where they work is +20°.

What can I do to get more power from the MultiGrids?

Best regards

Manfred

ESS
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

I have seen your question here and have more information about what you are seeing. A Victron technician should have contacted you.

2 Likes 2 ·

I have seen your question and have more information about what you are seeing. A Victron technician will be in contact with you.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi Manfred, it’s a software bug in the MultiPlus/Quattro firmware. We expect to have resolved in a few weeks.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

maha avatar image maha commented ·

Thank you for that information! Is it possible that I get a notice when the new software is available?

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ maha commented ·

Hi Maha, yes, I'll try and remember :-). Also, please monitor https://professional.victronenergy.com yourself, check it three weeks from now for a new VE.Bus firmware version and/or or Assistant. There are changelog documents on that website.

Note that updating VE.Bus Firmware is not something to do unless you are trained / have experience. Please use an installer if needed. More information here:
https://www.victronenergy.com/live/updating_firmware:updating_ve.bus_products

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic