question

marcelfrans avatar image
marcelfrans asked

mppt issues grit battery

the moment the batteries are full, the overpowered PV system should feed it back to the grit via ESS

I have my charger set to 0W because I want to charge the batteries during the day via PV

her inverter power is set to 4200W and the grit to -60W so that at night it only draws from the batteries

now my challenge sometimes the MPPTs both without adjusting settings deliver between 2000W and 5600W back to the grit when the batteries are 99% and the grit comes on 210-252V and keeps working if the grit goes above 253 the MPPT switches off that too is supposed to happen too You would say the system is working properly well.

But it also happens that the one of the MPPTs no longer supplies back to the Grit voltage at 230V although the voltage of the one MPPT supplying at 94V and 200W supplies MPPT 150/60 and 150/45 status EXTERNAL CONTROL and the other MPPT VE.Can 250/85 status OFF at 140V and supplies 0W at full sun

if at that moment I set the grit to manual to -5600W both together deliver 5200W and the MPPT VE.Can 250/85 status is OFF but when the sun goes away it takes the missing part from the battery which is as it should be. you would also now say everything is working fine. but surely it is not right to always manually set the value of -5600W back to -60W at night

Surely it should be that the grit in ESS is set to -60W and the system itself should regulate what it puts into the batteries and the over power in the Grit without manual adjustments

We don't get this why once do

op moment dat de accu's vol is zou de oververmogen van de PV installatie het terug moeten voeren naar het grit via ESS

mijn charger heb ik op 0W staan omdat ik via PV de accu's op overdag wil laden

her inverter vermogen staat op 4200W en de grit op -60W zodat er s nachts alleen uit de accu's gehaald wordt

nu mijn uitdaging soms leveren de MPPT's beide zonder instellingen aan te passen tussen de 2000W en 5600W terug aan het grit als de accu's 99% is en komt de grit op 210-252V en blijft werken als het grit boven 253 gaat schakelt de MPPT uit dat ook hoort ook Je zou zeggen dat het systeem naar behoren goed werkt.

Maar het komt ook voor dat de een van de MPPT's niet meer teruglevert aan het Grit spanning op 230V hoewel de spanning van de ene MPPT die levert op 94V en 200W MPPT 150/60 en 150/45 status EXTERNE BESTURING levert en de andere MPPT VE.Can 250/85 status UIT op 140V en 0W levert bij volle zon

als ik op dat moment het grit naar handmatig naar -5600W zet leveren beide samen 5200W en heeft de MPPT VE.Can 250/85 status UIT maar als de zon weggaat neemt hij het ontbrekende deel uit de accu wat ook hoort. je zou nu ook zeggen alles werkt goed. maar het is toch niet goed om steeds met de hand de waarde van -5600W terug te zetten naar -60W s avonds

Het zou toch zo moeten zijn dat de grit in ESS op -60W en het systeem zelf moet regelen wat hij in de accu's stop en het over vermogen in het Grit zonder handmatige aanpassingen

We snap dit niet waarom een keer wel gewoon en dan niet

MPPT SmartSolar
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

Under ESS manu do you have feedback excess switched to on?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
marcelfrans avatar image
marcelfrans answered ·

at Grid feed in

ac- dc are on

limit system feed in on

max feed in 3300W

feed in limiting yes

bij Grid feed in

ac- dc staan aan

limit systeem feed in aan

max feed in 3300W

feed in limiting yes

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.