question

zoiberg avatar image
zoiberg asked

Carlo Gavazzi EM511

I bought a Carlo Gavazzi EM511 smart meter. Unfortunately it is not supported by the Cerbo operating system. Has anyone tried this meter? In the Cerbo smart meter has ID 1792.

Isn't there an possibility for a different known ID of the smart meter? Registres are the same with others Carlo Gavazzi.

Thank you.

smartmeter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Duivert NL avatar image
Duivert NL answered ·

Hi this meter is indeed unsupported, doubt if you can get it to work

as far as i know you cant change the modbus ID

(Only the adress)

Here is a link to the CG EM511 modbus protocol

https://www.gavazziautomation.com/fileadmin/images/PIM/OTHERSTUFF/COMPRO/EM511%20CP%20Rev1.8.pdf

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

zoiberg avatar image
zoiberg answered ·

Thank you very much. I know that I will not change the modbus ID of the smart meter. I am interested in it is possible to change at the cerbo os level. Push a different another one identifier to the operating system. So if you understand me. Thanks.

2 |3000

Duivert NL avatar image
Duivert NL answered ·

maybe it can be done with venus OS on a raspberrypi,

you can try to ask this question in the modifications section

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic