question

williamv avatar image
williamv asked

EC charging Station

Is there a way to display EV charger on remote console ?

ev charger
5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

But it is 1716366046689.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1716366046689.png (74.4 KiB)
williamv avatar image williamv Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
Thanks for your reply but I meant on the Colour console display. I have it available as on your pic.

Also, it it normal to lose all settings on the EV charger when power is disconnected requiring reprogramming and sync to Cerbo GX.

0 Likes 0 ·

It was not added on the old GUI because a new version will be released soon, and on that one, the EVCS is displayed. https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/245056/venus-os-modifying-gui-v2.html
No, it is not normal to lose the settings. I never heard of this behavior.

0 Likes 0 ·
williamv avatar image williamv Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
Many thanks for your response and all noted.

Having installed the system 2 months ago I get 2 alarms high voltage and high charge current #29 and 512 when the 12 x US5000 batteries reach 100 percent SOC. The alarms clear after 5 to 10 mins. I tried numerous settings as suggested on the community but I still have the issue. Would it be possible for you to log into my system and check the settings. Maybe you don't offer that facility if not I apologise for asking.

William

0 Likes 0 ·
Try reducing the max charge voltage in DVCC, that should help
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic