question

Martin Coetzee avatar image
Martin Coetzee asked

ESS not feeding loads from PV.

Since this morning my one install is only charging batteries from PV and not any loads ,loads is stuck on grid feed . i have a gridd meter installed.

Can any one help with this ?

12 x 350 watt REC

1 x multipluss 2 5 KVA

10/7 freedom won

150/100 mppt.

ESS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Martin Coetzee

Without further info, not much of an answer can be given...

What is the VRM identifier? then I can take a look.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Martin Coetzee avatar image
Martin Coetzee answered ·

I was in contact with my re seller and i am taking the invertor back, it was giving overload warning without any load on it. the system is off at the moment so it will not help to send the portal login.

4 comments
2 |3000

Hi @Martin Coetzee

the vrm name still could help...

0 Likes 0 ·
Martin Coetzee avatar image Martin Coetzee Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Enabled and online - port 35099 , will this help ? i cannot log unto it now to get the portal ID .

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Martin Coetzee commented ·

I found the system, thanks.

I'll safe the VRM information in case it helps to find the fault.

0 Likes 0 ·
Martin Coetzee avatar image Martin Coetzee Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Great Thankyou. Always good support from Victron.

0 Likes 0 ·