question

Igor Timchuk avatar image
Igor Timchuk asked

Victron Smart Solar MPPT Ve.Can TR 250/100 does not start after firmware update

Greetings. There is a problem with the MPPT controller. There is a system with Victron Multiplus + Cerbo GX + lithium ion batteries with BMS. The system works fine, without errors. I decided to add solar panels and a "Smart Solar MPPT Ve.Can TR 250/100" controller. The batteries are connected correctly, the solar panels are connected correctly. The polarity is not reversed. The controller was connected via bluetooth to the phone and launched the Victron connect application on the phone (Android). The application suggested updating the firmware version. The installed version is 3.13, the new one is 3.15. In the application I clicked to update the firmware and an update error appeared at 60%. At the same time, a click was heard in the controller and the controller turned off. After this, the controller does not start at all and the lights do not light up. None of the lights come on. I tried disconnecting the batteries and solar panels from the controller and waiting 10 minutes. No result. I tried connecting only the batteries, it didn't work. I tried connecting only solar panels, it didn't work. Voltage from batteries 52-53V DC, voltage from solar panels 220V DC. Perhaps someone has encountered this, how can such a problem be solved. Or is this a mechanical failure and the device needs to be replaced?

MPPT SmartSolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
vasyo avatar image
vasyo answered ·

Hi

Is your ptroblem resolved now?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.