question

miranda-dobson avatar image
miranda-dobson asked

Where can I find Victron's Romania Field Test data?

I'm building a simulation tool for PV generation for my Master's project and am keen to get hold of some test data for model validation. I know Victron is running a field test in Romania and was wondering if anyone knows whether I can get hold of some historical data for it? I've had a look across the Victron website but can only find the live feed and total yield values. I'm sure the data is being recorded somewhere!

Thanks in advance for any help!

testing
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alex Pescaru avatar image Alex Pescaru commented ·

Hi @Miranda Dobson

The installation is indeed in Romania. See coordinates at minute 4:00 into the movie below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCXV4yRdb5A

If you have the possibility to go to the location and you may be able to take from them some data.

Despite of some others think, it's also about helping someone who wants to learn...

Maybe @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) or @Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) (which is a Victron manager here in Romania) can help please?

Alex

1 Like 1 ·
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Alex Pescaru commented ·

That's my system indeed. You can send me an email with what you need and I will try to help you

1 Like 1 ·
miranda-dobson avatar image miranda-dobson Alex Pescaru commented ·
Thanks for the help!
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic