question

Eric avatar image
Eric asked

My Multiplus 2 shows ACinput disconnected on the display

My Multiplus 2 shows "AC input disconnected" on the display, Grid power is connected , I have set it up as an ESS system,

The battery will fully charge from grid or solar, thats the 1st fault, I only want it to charge from Solar not grid.

The inverter will not provide power from the battery that the 2nd fault.

All firmwares are up to date. I have compared my setting with another working system all the setting are the same as the working system, Can you suggest what I can try next?

Eric

ESS
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Eric avatar image Eric commented ·

multiplus-2-48-35-32.pngThis is my system

0 Likes 0 ·
3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Eric

What it means when grid is connected but the inverter does not connect, is that mains has been rejected. Are your sure line and neutral are the correct way around?

Maybe it is out of programmed range?

For not charging from grid you need to either disable the internal charger (may not be an option since your diagram shows AC PV); or change your SOC in case of grid faliure to a lower value.

These are not faults so much a set up related - so more installer related concerns, the system is doing what it has been told to do by settings chosen.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
You will have to share more settings for there to be more specific help.
0 Likes 0 ·
Eric avatar image Eric Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Alexandra Please see attached more information if you want something specific I can get the information Thanks Eric
0 Likes 0 ·
Eric avatar image Eric commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
gx-dashboard.jpg (25.0 KiB)
Eric avatar image
Eric answered ·

dashboard.jpg (64.2 KiB)
device-list-2.jpg (26.5 KiB)
device-list.jpg (24.2 KiB)
ess1.jpg (35.0 KiB)
ess2.jpg (25.5 KiB)
notifiactions.jpg (13.4 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

None of those show what you are mentioning. The VRM shows connected and feedback.

Can you share a picture if the AC Input disconnected you are seeing.

And look under the devices list - inverter - AC input information.

0 Likes 0 ·
Eric avatar image
Eric answered ·

Fixed !

Check your grid code it could save you a lot of time

2 |3000