question

honu avatar image
honu asked

Mppt Min Max battery voltage

Hi all,
I'm using an RS450 and got breaker on the battery side of this device (all devices got their own breaker).

The minimum battery voltage is at 0 and will stay at 0 since this voltage will never be lower....2024-01-11-192228.jpg
Is there a way to reset this minimum value to let's say ... the maximum battery voltage ?
Is there a way through MQTT, through cerbo command line ... to manualy inject an other value ...?

The battery will sometimes be disconnected from the MPPT .... there are many possible reasons for that situation.

Is there a way to prevent the MPPT from recording a 0 value in this field ?

1 - I disconnect the Solar panels

2 - i open the breaker, will the MPPT record a 0 value as minimum battery voltage ?

3 - i switch off the MPPT before opening the breaker, will the MPPT still record a 0 value as minimum battery voltage ?

In any case a reset button would be nice... click once sur a value "Reset ?", click second time => Reset.

MPPT SmartSolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Q 1 no

Q 2 as far as I know yes

Q 3 as far as I know yes

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

honu avatar image honu commented ·

We misundersood each other, the process is :1 + 2 + 3

After 1 : No recording of 0, it was obvious
After 2 : Yes it set minimal voltage to 0 you say : seems logical
After 3 : Yes it set minimal voltage to 0 you say : do not seems logical to me since there is no way it should record it cause it's off ..

Now, how can i reset those datas ... cause my battery minimum is clearly not 0 ..

0 Likes 0 ·