question

gabrielu avatar image
gabrielu asked

Mppt Victron

5b53f8f3-3a69-4a06-a576-b7c79417d4be.jpegfbbfa2d3-f377-4ed7-a315-2f30df027f49.jpegGood Day Victron Community

I have some issues with my Victron system:

2 Mppt 150/85 two of them , one mppt garge is connected with 8 panels 655 w and second mppt küche with 4 panels 365 w

I don’t understand why Mppt with 8 panels produce less then second with 4 small panels, I need your help.img-0237.png

MPPT SmartSolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Gabrielu

Your battery is charged. Loads are low.

If you switch off the kuche one does the other one ramp up to meet demand? If it (is able to because of orientation and there is not shading or other reason to not be producing) does, then there is no problem there.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

gabrielu avatar image
gabrielu answered ·

Hi @Alexandra

I did what u say , only Garage Mppt was connected still low power from sun , all panels are in same position no shade , before I got more power from sun with garage mppt , I just change my battery with new pylontech and from that moment work like this garage mppt , same setup for both Mppt , I was swapping mppt but same result

Thx for ur quick answer

2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

What she's saying is that there's not enough load on the system to see if there's a problem. The batteries are full. If you turn off AC input and then the solar input to one MPPT, the other MPPT should increase output to compensate. If the garage MPPT covers the load with Küche off, there's no problem with your system. What you're seeing is the automation working.

1 comment
2 |3000

gabrielu avatar image gabrielu commented ·
I forget to say that my system feed in grid but this happens not anymore ,even when sun is shining just load battery but not excess power to grid , in ess is activ to feed in gird
0 Likes 0 ·