question

farmeroz avatar image
farmeroz asked

registering new victron products

I have a new victron system.1!0kw Quattro, 6kW MPPT, cerboGX, Lynx dist, Ve bus BMS V2 and 10kWh Li smart.

How do I check my warranty has been registered, particularly as I was not asked about the extended 10yr warranty (I just discovered).

Further, as supplied the system did not work as it should, after two weeks of several repeated visits I bought a new BMS V2 (as to me it had to be the BMS r the Quattro as they were not talking) from a third party which fixed the problem. My supplier took the faulty BMS for a new return (I will hold as spare). After a month its apparently still on its way to holland to confirm its faulty (which is obvious really).

guarantee
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

The warranty is based on the date of purchase and the serial number.
There is no need of registering.
If you want the extended warranty (doesn't apply to batteries!) you have to ask your dealer and pay 10% more (from the net. list price).

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic