question

quentintoad avatar image
quentintoad asked

MPPT 100/20 part

Does anyone know what this yellow part on the left is called? We will probably need to order one as it has vanished and we can't connect the solar charger. (It's a new setup).

Thank you!!!

screen-shot-2023-07-19-at-203952.png

MPPT SmartSolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

It's just an ordinary ATO fuse. You should find one in every car part shop.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

quentintoad avatar image quentintoad commented ·
Thank you. I'm sorry - it's not the fuse, my partner has mislaid the bit that goes in there. I'm not sure what it is called!
0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ quentintoad commented ·

Below the fuse is a jumper to set the behavior of the load output.

If you don't use the load output or you use the VictronConnect app for programming you don't need that.

Look at the manual.

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Manual_SmartSolar_MPPT_75-10_up_to_100-20/en/configuration-and-settings.html#UUID-0e24edd3-2ffe-6a04-c067-7e6c5475ad4f

0 Likes 0 ·
quentintoad avatar image quentintoad Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Thanks Matthias,

We are using the VictronConnect app - but can't get the app to see the MPPT solar charger and thought maybe it was because this part was missing. I guess not and we have to keep troubleshooting.

0 Likes 0 ·
quentintoad avatar image
quentintoad answered ·

UPDATE - apparently it's not the yellow bit, it's the bit that goes in there we are looking for. Does anyone know what this would be called?

2 |3000