question

brise2023 avatar image
brise2023 asked

SmartSolar 100/20 in the Bluetooth network Charging dynamics ?

SmartSolar 100/20 in the Bluetooth network dynamic?

Hello,
After a lot of research I can't find an answer to my question on the net,I turn to you experts at this point, in the hope that you can help me!
The roof of my hut has an east-west orientation.In order to achieve optimum efficiency for each individual solar module,I would like to install a ~ 400W module on each side (east and west) and eachdrive individually to a Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/20, in order to then establish a network via bluetooth with the 2 Victrons.
I have 2 questions that I haven't really been able to answer:

Of course, I set the same parameters on both charge controllers! Battery system is 12V, 300Ah

1. if I use a max. charging current of e.g. 18A enter how to behavethe two charge controllers regarding the charging current in the network? do they relate dynamically to one another?

This means that the zb. different incoming power of the two solar panels dynamic?
and is the max. set charging current never exceeded by the two LRs?

Does that mean, if I understand it correctly, that the total output of both LRs exceeds the set max value of e.g. NEVER exceeds 18A, even if e.g. 35A would be possible?
or if e.g. one module can power 17A, and the other 10A, will still only work with themax set charging current of 18A charged? Do I understand this in the right manner?

2. And then another question regarding the use of the load output in the network:per LR 20A max! Can I or may I use the load output of one charge controller (or both) in the above-mentioned network operation without any problems, or does this have any influence?or do I have to consider something here?

mppt smartI am thankful for every help!

MPPT SmartSolar
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers