question

Lional Leeuw avatar image
Lional Leeuw asked

Settings and assistants gone after Multiplus firmware update

I have a quarto 10Kw inverter with CGXColor Control and ....... The system was set to run on ESS with grid feedback. Run well for a year. Now I did the firmware updates for the devices and now all of a sudden my ESS settings are gone and the color control says "No ESS Assistant found".

It now runs straight from the grid not even using PV Charger supply as primary supply.

Can I get these settings somewhere (maybe a back-up?) or how do I get it that the control do find it?

ESS
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Did you perform a backup of the Quattro settings in VE.Configure before performing the firmware upgrade? If so, you can restore those settings after the firmware upgrade.

If you id not perform a backup, then you'll need to put all the settings back manually in VE.Configure. This includes adding the ESS assistant and configuring that too.

This behaviour is described in the firmware update documentation -

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/updating_firmware:updating_ve.bus_products

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.